Friday, April 8, 2016

Blog Revamp

I've had a Blogger account for years; I've just never done anything with it. But starting today I'm going to be using this blog to facilitate my film reviews. Originally, I had created this blog to just talk about Wicca and witchcraft- it's something I was really into, and have a decent enough knowledge base of to construct a blog about. However, I was just never really into sharing something as personal as religion online with strangers.

Movies, on the other hand, I have no problem talking about.

That's why I'm revamping. I want to be able to share my thoughts on films with others in a way that has the potential to reach as many interested readers/viewers as possible.

So, I'm going to be uploading a few of my older reviews (in order to share, of course) as well as creating new content on different movies I'll be viewing. They could be new releases, a find at Redbox or on Netflix, or even just one from my personal collection (347 and counting!).


If you're reading this right now, I want to thank you for your interest, and welcome you to Small-Town Screenings. I'm hoping this will be an enjoyable place to get feedback on films, and share thoughts about them, too.

See you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment